Membership in the CVMC has many rewards. Choose to take part in as many or as few of the following activities as you wish. Or if you think other moms are interested in your favorite activity, start a sub-group of your own! Our members define the club offerings, and drive all events and activities.
Current benefits include:
- Access to age-specific play groups
- Annual Pamper Night – spa services, appetizers, mingling, relaxation – a treat for any mom!
- Quarterly Children’s Parties for the whole family to play and meet other families
- Quarterly Date Nights for parents to have uninterrupted conversations and get some time away from the demands of parenthood
- Quarterly Welcoming Parties are held for all member families to meet new members
- Monthly Mom’s Night Out: no need to plan YOU time, we already do it! Come enjoy a couple of kid-free hours with other moms in the area.
- A fun and informal bookclub
- Access to a robust online community via Bigtent and Facebook
- Option to participate in various groups and/or programs
What members are saying:
“Joining the club and meeting all of you fab moms has really made me feel at home here in Castro Valley.”
“I joined to help my toddler meet kids his age, but my husband and I have developed invaluable friendships with other parents in our neighborhood as an added bonus!”